Developed as standalone software or for integrated use in our end-to-end document management system, One Voice Data’s Coding Automation Tool (CAT) works in any healthcare or hospital setting.
CAT extracts text from any medical document.
The coding automation tool is capable of importing medical documents from both EMR and standalone files.
It supports most types of file formats including:
Even better, CAT requires no special formatting.
CAT immediately converts the text into any billing-ready format.
Inserted codes include:
- SNOMED & more
CAT then generates DRG codes based on all found procedures and diagnoses.
A custom dashboard of analytics is created for CAT subscribers.
What are the benefits of CAT for your medical practice or hospital?
- Dramatically lowered billing and coding times.
- Increased accuracy and consistency in coding and billing.
- Claim submissions are improved thus accelerating the revenue cycle.
- Compliance with HIPAA’s Meaningful Use requirements increases.
- Processed data is made through an organized, structured form.
- Audit practice compliance.
- Train providers and administrators in best practices.
For more information, schedule a free consultation and learn how CAT can best be integrated into your existing practice or hospital setting.